By providing general information on your project we will be able to email you a quick quote .
- How long will it take to remove a mirror?
It will take approximately 2-3 hours depending on the size, room, placement and positioning. Most jobs completed same day.
- Will you come to my home and provide a estimate to remove the mirrors?
Yes, we would need to measure approximate square footage of Mirrors to be replaced and we can provide a quote on the spot.
- I have a beveled mirror that needs replacement...would you be able to match it?
Yes, most of the time we are able to match currently installed mirrors.
- Can I email you an image of my mirror removal or replacement for quote?
Yes, by receiving an image of your we will be in better position to assist you and provide you an estimate. Please provide the dimensions of the mirror to be removed or replaced..
- Is it difficult to remove a mirror?
.Not for a professional. Most DIY projects make it look easy keep in mind that most DIY projects take longer than they appear. If you are interested in removing your mirror. Here some excellent steps we recommend
Need further assistance? Please contact us.
Our Mirror Removal Service is top-notch. Most Mirror Removal Jobs completed in less than two hours depending on the size of the room, wall or ceiling.
857 N.E. 44 Street
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33334
Mirror Removal contact form.
Email us for a Free Quote on our Mirror Removal Services.